Topic: 2017 Change Management Series with Evelyn Neale, President of Successful Change & Director of the William K. Sanford Public Library
Learning Objectives: The 2017 Leadership Circle is a two-part series this year. Participants have the opportunity to attend two events, build a plan for change and receive professional support between the two events to help carry out their plan, to optimize their skill set to manage change in their organization.
Part 2 (October 3): Managing Unknown Change
• Have the opportunity to present Change Plans from the previous session
• Learn tools to help manage unknown change
• Participate in an activity that will help with understanding and managing unknown change
• Learn your communication style
• Participate in activity to identify and explore how their communication style contributes to your leadership style and how this can help support your library in times of change