At this online meeting, libraries who are interested in participating in The Great Give Back can brainstorm ideas and get some marketing tips. The goal of this meeting is to help library staff feel more comfortable and confident with their project and to know what their peers are working on.
In this meeting, we’ll talk about:
· Places to promote your event to the community (both digital and physical).
· Types of promotional materials to use to promote your event.
· Using Project Outcome to survey civic engagement at a program
· The current The Great Give Back program ideas of library staff
· The current The Great Give Back partner ideas of library staff
In addition to these topics, library staff will be encouraged to ask questions and share experiences that may help their peers.
Log-in information will be sent to registrants 24 hours before the event.